Conditions of Use
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
§ 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between David Knoblauch, Plexcom and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods in our shop. Opposing or deviating from our terms and conditions are not accepted by us. The contract language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet represent a non-binding invitation to you to order goods.
(2) You can add one or more products in the cart. During the ordering process, you enter your information and requests regarding payment, delivery method, etc. a. Only after clicking the order button, you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. The delay taking place by e-mail confirming the receipt of the order does not constitute acceptance of your offer to buy nor
(3) We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 business day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After expiry of the period referred to in sentence 1 your offer is rejected, ie They are no longer bound to your offer.
§ 3 customer information storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (eg, type of product, price, etc.) is stored by us. We ship Conditions to you, you can call the AGB but even after the contract at any time through our website.
As a registered customer you can access your past orders through the customer login area (MCC).
§ 4 Customer information: Correction Notice
You can correct your input before submitting the order at any time using the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the process of further corrections. The ordering process you can stop completely at any time by closing the browser window.
§ 5 Retention of title
The merchandise remains our property until full payment.
§ 6 Liability for Defects Legal Rights
(1) Defects liability rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
(2) Warranty for consumers in second-hand goods
Your warranty claims for defects in second hand goods barred one year after delivery of the goods sold to you. Exceptions to this rule, compensation claims, claims for defects that we withheld, and claims from a guarantee that we have applied to the condition of the goods. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods.
(3) Warranty for entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims for defects in the goods expire one year from the transfer of risk. Exceptions to this rule, compensation claims, claims for defects that we withheld, and claims from a guarantee that we have applied to the condition of the goods. Also excluded recourse claim is under § 478 BGB. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods.
§ 7 Limitation of Liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, provided these are not contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of our agents and our legal representative. The contractual obligations in particular the obligation, to you the thing to give you and to the property in it. We also give you the item free of material defects and defects.
These Terms and Conditions were created by the janolaw lawyers and verified in the legal practice. The janolaw AG guarantees the top quality of this product and shall be liable in the event of warnings. For more information on warranty liability of janolaw: http://www.janolaw.de